Click Here to login.
Transform For A Better Future
Becoming the provider of life insurance services, health and pensions, which could give protection welfare of all its customers.
|Jl. Raden Saleh No. 44 |
Telp. : (021) 3190-6740
Fax. : (021) 3190-7158
FINANCIAL INSTITUTION PENSION FUND (DPLK Tugu Mandiri)
Your Future Priorities Klik here to see calculator
- The principle of separation of assets.
- The principle of coaching with supervision (through reports and periodic audits by the Ministry of Finance the Republic of Indonesia)
- Money Market Investment Fund is the management of funds in Rupiah currencies invested in deposits, SBI, money market funds or both corporate and government bonds with maturity of less than 1 (one) year.
- Fixed Income Investment Fund is fund management by investing in both corporate and government bonds, deposits / SBI and fixed income-oriented mutual funds or securities which have been listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange.
- Shares Investment Fund is fund management on stocks that have been listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange, shares of mutual funds and deposits / SBI.
- Syaria Investment Funds is the management of funds in the shares of sharia, Syaria bonds that have been listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange and deposits.
- U.S. Dollar Investment Fund is fund management in U.S. dollars invested in Deposit / SBI, money market funds or both corporate and government bonds with maturity of less than 1 (one) year.
- Special Investment Fund is investment management separately with a minimum balance of IDR 10 billion, which the Employer may also determine its direct investment funds.
|For Employer||For Participants|
| || |
Advantages of Using DPLK
- Contributions can be expensed and hence reducing the corporate income tax (PPh 25)
- The contribution can be as a reduction of severance pay, according to the The Labor Law No. 13 year 2003 Article 167 (3)
- Contributions can reduce individual income tax (PPh 21) (postponement of taxes)
- Accumulation of funds more quickly because the funds are not tax deductible investment interest (PPh 23)
- Development funds can be monitored through periodic reports
- Sustainability of lifetime income for retirees, spouses and children.
- Pension Benefit Tax Rate (Government Regulation No. 68 years in 2009):
- Up to Rp. 50 million = 0%
- Above Rp. 50 million = 5%
Strengths DPLK Tugu Mandiri
- Tugu Mandiri Pension fund managing participants in a transparent manner
- Funds can be managed separately
- Investment Committee in cooperation with the Pension Tugu Mandiri can determine the investment choice
- Cost competitive